Thursday, December 11, 2008

So it has been quite a while since i posted a new blog....im so sorry about that. We have been super busy and havent been home much. I did manage to get my house decorated for christmas but we didnt put the outside lights up this year. We decided that it costs to much and we wont be here enough for it to matter. Tac did promise to take me to look at lights this year since i dont get my own!! I went to the doctor today and everything is going good. He said the baby weighs around 3-4 lbs right now, and i feel every bit of it! I start going back every two weeks now which puts me back on the 23rd. I would post pictures of the past month but my adapter is still not working. I promise to have some really good pics up once we get this fixed. Hope everyone has a great Christmas!!!

No comments: