Monday, February 2, 2009











HE IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!

Hunter Warren Cozby arrived January 26,2009

He was born at 5:59pm weighing 8lbs 5oz and 19 1/4 in tall!!!

He is the most adorable little man ever and sweet as can be. I dont think i could be more in love. I find myself staring at him pretty much all day and night, and i cant stop kissing him. However, I do not enjoy the paranoia that comes with motherhood. I constantly worry about him at night and its hard for me to get any sleep. Tac and i are absolutely loving being parents and i love watching him talk to hunter and hold him, and feed him!!! Tac is such a good dad and i know he is just gonna get better :) Well im so glad to say that i finally was able to fix our camera and we now have pictures!!! Hopefully now i can find the time to update this more often...but right now its nap time!













3 comments:

Angie said...

YAY! I can't wait to meet him in person. Noah was right- he looks just like his mommy! I am so glad to hear how smooth it is all going. Feel free to call me anytime if you need to talk during the day!!!

the REAL cozby show said...

thats funny bc everyone says he looks like tac. im waiting for his mom to send me baby pics of tac so i can see if he looks like him.

Jenny Deitz said...

ALLISON! YOU HAVE A BABY!! Congrats sweet friend! He's adorable and I think he looks just like you right now! Yall have the same eyes:)

PS - I think I texted you a crazy text the day of the delivery! It said "Praying for you sweet girl! (and Tac & Trenton!) Duh... I meant Tac & Hunter... what a goof I was!